Are you Ready for Growing and Changing?
Workshop for SCARF schools to build teacher confidence in covering the SCARF Growing and Changing unit
Many teachers report that they lack confidence and need support when it comes to delivering the puberty and statutory RSE elements of the new DfE RSHE requirements.
This 1.5 hour workshop has been specially designed to meet this need. It will:
- Explain how the SCARF Growing and Changing lesson plans build across the primary years (including EYFS)
- Help you to ensure your older pupils feel safe, supported and confident in this area
- Clarify which plans are statutory and why their content is important to cover
- Develop your confidence in preparing for and teaching these lesson plans
- Clarify safeguarding requirements and considerations in relation to this area of the RSHE curriculum
- Provide an opportunity to ask questions, share concerns and allay any anxieties.
How you take part
Online, using ZOOM.
The price is £25 per person for this 1.5 hour workshop.
Available to SCARF-subscribing schools only.
If you have any questions please contact us or call us on:
020 7520 0364
Workshop Summary, Dates and Booking
A 1.5 hour workshop facilitated by our specialist RSE lead, Lisa Handy.
|Are you ready for Growing and Changing?||90 minute workshop|
Discounted price for SCARF subscribers
Thu 10th June 15:30-17:00
If you are unable to pay online, please download, complete and return our training order form.