Are you Ready for RSE? Free online workshop open to all primary schools
Your RSE questions answered
- What are the key changes and requirements?
- How do we manage parent consultation?
- What is and isn't statutory within sex education?
- What can parents request their children are withdrawn from?
- How the new requirements will affect your school
- What you’ll need to do differently from September - taking account of the DfE’s latest update on implementation of RSHE in light of recent school closure or restricted opening
- How the new requirements will impact on safeguarding in your school
- Overview of working with parents and carers to achieve the best outcomes for children
- What support the children’s charity, Coram Life Education, can offer you, through our RSE-ready SCARF resources and other programmes, all tailored to your needs, to ensure effective teaching and learning for Relationships and Health Education.
How you take part
Online, using ZOOM.
These sessions are free to all primary schools.
If you have any questions please contact us or call us on:
020 7520 036