We provide high-quality, evidence-informed training for individual teachers, whole-staff groups and multi-school groups.
We work hard to ensure our training is relevant and valuable to all participants - we also create bespoke courses to meet schools' precise training needs.
Examples of work we have been commissioned to deliver include:
- The impact of effective PSHE on behaviour, well-being, and attainment
- Developing a whole school culture to promote good mental health and well-being (with links to inclusivity and RSE)
- Effective PSHE in a new landscape; in response to the needs of children post-pandemic and implementation of the statutory requirements
- Delivering the Primary Relationships and Health Education Curriculum in your school
- Evidencing effective PSHE education: developing ownership and building confidence in your PSHE curriculum
Contact us to discuss your bespoke training needs.